ModevEast is the East coast's most important mobile event of the year, happening December 12-13 at the Gannett Conference Center in McLean, VA. The program features two jam-packed days of talks, panels, and workshops in four key topic areas (Development, UX/Design, Enterprise, and Marketing/Monetization). ModevEast helps you level up your mobile dev, design, and strategic toolkit for 2014, including:
- Expert thought leadership, discussing and futurecasting the most important mobile trends and tools for 2014
- Rock solid cross-platform and native dev tools and training
- Best practices for launching on multiple environments, automation, and mobile security
- User research, acquisition, and retention strategies to deepen your relationship with your customers
- Context, content, and location master strategies for UX and Marketing
- Mobile app, UX, user testing, and security insights for the Enterprise
- Expert perspectives on Lean, DevOps, and more, to get your whole team participating in product development
- Hear from 100+ experts from industry leaders like Gannett / USA Today, Amazon, Capital One, Salesforce, Microsoft, Vocus, Samsung, and PBS - as well as from many innovative startups disrupting the mobile ecosystem.
Featured speakers include David Payne (CDO, Gannett/USA Today), Kelly Hoey (Founder, Women Innovate Mobile), Dr. Tom Love (Co-Creator, Objective-C languate), Alexis Finch (UX Expert, Seed&Spark), Peter Corbett (CEO, iStrategyLabsMingu Lee (VP, Samsung), Mark McGovern (CEO, Mobile System 7), Ryan Upton (Developer Evangelist, Salesforce), and You Mon Tsang (VP Product, Vocus).
Fill you brain, network with hundreds of your peers, and get your mobile strategy in shape for 2014. Pricing starts from just $159. Data Community DC members can save 10% additional with code DCDATA13.