Viget is a digital agency headquartered in Falls Church, VA with offices in Durham, NC and Boulder, CO. We build highly-effective web properties for clients ranging from emerging startups (like ID.me and Virtru) to global brands (like ESPN and Dick's Sporting Goods). Our exceptional work has earned us a national reputation that attracts both exciting client projects and the industry's top talent -- like you.
Viget’s analytics team uses data to drive and improve the strategies behind dynamic brands such as BLACK+DECKER, DEWALT, World Wildlife Fund, Valspar, PUMA, and Dick’s Sporting Goods. Our work is in demand and our team is growing; we are looking for an experienced digital analyst who can plan measurement strategies, lead discussions with current and prospective clients, implement complex analytics setups, and communicate data-driven insights.
As a Digital Analyst at Viget, you will:
- help organizations become more data-driven;
- influence the design, information architecture, and inbound marketing for digital properties that millions of people use;
- implement bleeding-edge technology that few organizations have ever had the opportunity to employ.
Viget’s analytics team recognizes that data is not an end unto itself; rather, data explains human thinking and illuminates actions we can take to improve experiences for users and outcomes for brands.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You know them inside and out and understand their strengths and caveats.
- Maintains an active Google Analytics Individual Qualification. - Uses Excel, Google Sheets, and/or R like they are second nature.
- Is able to cite strong examples and outcomes of past work in analytics strategy, implementation, analysis, and split testing.
- Possesses strong analytical chops paired with superb written and oral communication. You can perform quantitative analysis of data and present your findings clearly and concisely. Whether it’s statistics or grammar, you do it correctly.
Builds rapport with team members and clients alike. People like working with you and want you on their team.
Where is the role?
What kind of role is it?
Any restrictions on who can apply?
We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship at this time.