Neustar is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate who is interested in joining the BI/Visualization Group. This role is for an individual excited about building analytical dashboards and work with a broader team to lead the efforts in design and management of enterprise-wide analytical and reporting tools in the area of marketing analytics.
Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) As a global information services provider and leader in Connection Science, we know how to connect people, places, and things. Our marketing, risk, security, registry, and communications solutions help over 12,000 clients grow and guard their businesses.
Where is the role?
What kind of role is it?
Preferred Candidates should have:
- A strong analytical background with a Masters degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics preferred
- 2 years in strategy consulting or experience in BI/technology. Marketing analytics experience preferred
- Deep skills in Tableau or other visualization tools (TIBCO, QlikView, etc..)
- SQL proficiency and have worked with cloud services technologies such as AWS Redshift
The candidate must be:
- A story teller with a strong business understanding of the solutions and problems
- Interested in growing as a data scientist or visualization expert to help organizations extract insights in an easy and rapid manner
- A team player that can work with internal and external clients and work with groups on-shore and off-shore
- amiliar with visualization techniques and hands-on experience analyzing large and complex datasets to extract and represent in an easy to use, intuitive interface
Specific Qualities we are looking for:
- Love for the art of analytics in data Recognition and aptitude to understand (and be comfortable with) majority of time spent working with data, not necessarily design
- Demonstrable Tableau experience Dashboard design experience SQL knowledge
- Relational DBs experience Consulting experience
Any restrictions on who can apply?