Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
The Quality Management (QM) Team is committed to the continual improvement of Dexis operations in order to maintain a high level of client satisfaction. The QM Associate will support the Program Manager in the monitoring of Dexis quality objectives and key performance indicators. S/he will coordinate the data collection, analysis, and reporting of surveys results and performance indicators, providing analytical support to Dexis’ Executive Management Team (EMT). Additionally, s/he will support Dexis’ Quality Management System by controlling and sharing documented information and supporting the Program Manager in the in the coordination of ISO 9001:2015 audits.
- Collect, analyze, and report on data from client and employee satisfaction surveys
- Support the data collection, analysis, and reporting of corporate and operational performance indicators
- Play a key role in planning and creating Tableau visualizations for internal and external consumption
- Support Tableau training efforts
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to improve processes and address operational issues
- Support the development and maintenance of Dexis’ SharePoint-based intranet
- Contribute to corporate knowledge management strategy, including through SharePoint and other opportunities to exchange knowledge across teams, projects, geographies, and technical areas
- Assist the Program Manager in the scheduling, preparation, and execution of ISO 9001:2015 audits
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for quantitatively-focused degrees or coursework in subjects including, but not limited to: Public Policy, International Development, Business, Finance, or Economics
- At least two (2) years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable with manipulating pivot tables and analyzing large data sets; familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint preferred
- Interest in Dexis’ international development mission and/or stabilization and security, with strong commitments to creative problem-solving, integrity, customer service, and organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all organizational levels
- Familiarity with Quality Management concepts preferred, but not required
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
Where is the role?
What kind of role is it?